Want to generate passive income? Many of you dream about making money while you sleep. Right?
“If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.” Warren Buffet
Affiliate Marketing is a simple way to make money online. However, it isn’t always easy. It’s commission-based marketing, where you play the role of a mediator. You build traffic for other merchants by promoting their products/services through your blog, websites, YouTube or other social media accounts by posting special affiliate links to track and incentivize you for your efforts.
If your reader clicks on those links or purchases the product from your link, then you get a cut of the profits from the merchant because you are leading traffic to the merchant for making more sale of their products/services.
Affiliate Marketing is an incredible way to make money online in 2019 and it will only grow beyond that in 2020+.
There are a lot of sources available to become an affiliate and it can be overwhelming. But let me start with the basics of Affiliate Marketing.
As per Wikipedia, 4 different parties that are involved: the merchant, the network, the publisher, and the customer.
These 4 milestones complete the cycle of Affiliate Marketing System, how? Let me throw some light on this.
Now let’s have a look at all of the parties of a successful affiliate marketing system:
The Merchant: Known as the creator, the seller, the brand, the retailer, the advertiser or the vendor. This is the party that creates the product. It can be a big company or a startup or a single entrepreneur behind an affiliate marketing system.
The Network: According to me, the network plays the most important role between merchant & affiliate. It works as an intermediary. Such as Click Bank, Commission Junction, Amazon Associates, JVZOO, Warrior Plus are the most known Networks where merchants make available their products to sell and affiliate has lots of products to choose to promote and earn revenue from them. These networks handle the payment & the product delivery which make more helpful for the merchant & the affiliate marketer both.
The Publisher/Affiliate: The Publisher is also known as the Affiliate, Mostly Affiliate. Affiliates can be from single individuals to entire companies. An affiliate promotes one or multiple affiliate products and tries to target potential customers who can actually end up buying it so that merchant can earn his vale of the product and the affiliate can earn his profit from the merchant. By this process of affiliate marketing, not only affiliates making millions of dollars in each month but also merchants as well. Just the matter of fact, if you are an affiliate then you need to choose the right product, right time, right place with the actual targeted customer and have some patience and sit back to watch your performance.
The Consumer: This party buys products from an affiliate marketer without knowing that they are a part of an affiliate marketing system mostly and affiliate marketer gets a commission from the merchant for an individual purchase. The consumer will not pay a higher price to the affiliate marketer, as the cost of the affiliate network is already included in the retail price.
So, overall two important parties are The Merchant and The Affiliate in the affiliate marketing system. You can be both at a time or a single one. The choice is yours.
Now, I am going to talk about methods of Affiliate Marketing. What methods you should use whether you’re a merchant or an affiliate to become a part of an affiliate marketing system? I know everybody wants to learn the exact technique to become an affiliate and earn money online. Then, you’re at the right place. Let’s have a look at some techniques below:
- Picking Up Products in your niche:It’s easy to become an affiliate as you just promote the product which available directly on many platforms. All efforts of having an idea to start a business or create a product of a merchant. You skip that part. All you need to do is review products in your niche so that you can promote them towards earning your profits.
- Generate Traffic: You just send traffic to your promotions on your websites via building an email list or using social media or more.
- Target your audience through your promotional activities:You need to choose wisely your promotional activities to target your audience and generate more traffic whether they are paid activities or free.
- Include CPA & PPC Advertising:Everybody is using many techniques to promote products in the affiliate marketing system. Free advertising methods are good but they take time more than you expect. CPA (Cost Per Action) & PPC (Pay Per Click) are the most important advertising techniques in this system to lead your customer who can end up actually buying it or can take actions towards making the purchase.
I will recommend some products & courses to help you get started in affiliate marketing.
- CB MoneyVine
- Instant FB Traffic
- YT Supremecy
- The Lost Code (basic course Free through my link)
So, Affiliate marketing is a good way to get started with online marketing and making money online. Just choose your actions wisely and you will definitely get success.